BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorHepolite PistonsBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
steve-d
steve-d
Pennsyltucky, USA
New BritBike book out!
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
Manuals on DVD (Shipping included)
Thread Like Summary
Allan G, Gordon Gray, Semper Gumby
Original Post (Thread Starter)
How do you... #823167 09/10/2020 2:00 PM
by Semper Gumby
Semper Gumby
...dual plug an A65?

Looks impossible.
Liked Replies
Re: How do you... #823394 Sep 11th a 08:35 PM
by Mike Baker
Mike Baker
Bill, I love you, man. But all the dual plug heads and belt drives in the world aren't going to make you a better racer. It's all great in theory and tons of fun to have when it all comes together but there are serious development steps to get around. Ask me how I know. My unsolicited advice is to get a reliable bike first and work hard on technique. The guys out there riding circles around us have many years more experience honing their craft than we do. A bone stock bike is going to allow you to work on Yourself more than a hot rod that you spend more time fixing than riding. As your working years are now behind you, you have an opportunity to get a lot of track time. Get on it like flys on poop!
Peace and love
4 members like this
Re: How do you... #823170 Sep 10th a 02:39 PM
by GrandPaul
GrandPaul
I think you'd get more response if the thread was titled "How to double-plug an A65?"
1 member likes this
Re: How do you... #823397 Sep 11th a 08:48 PM
by Mike Baker
Mike Baker
At CMP last weekend, Jake, Dave Spanger and I all had fast laps right at 2:01. Difference was that Jake and Dave put down more 2:01's than I did.
All our bikes are putting out within a couple HP of each other and we're all capable of cutting a fast lap. Consistency and reliability wins.
1 member likes this
Re: How do you... #823385 Sep 11th a 06:34 PM
by konon
konon
You Might look into a outrigger bearing on crank. Think Mark Parker and Allen G both use one.
1 member likes this
Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | DVD- Manuals & Parts books
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership