Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
dandruff
dandruff
Los Angeles
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Thread Like Summary
Don Leaming
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#820206 08/16/2020 4:51 PM
by Kent Shaun
Kent Shaun
Out with the Kent BSA lot today, and due to the meeting place for the VMCC run being closed, some of them lads joined us. So out with the FORTY INCHER and off to the car park in Lenham Square....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A quick coffee for some, and an Egg Banjo for others, then it was time to hit them lanes. With Yoda out in front, man that lad sure does know some tiny roads....

Hither and yon we did go, and still that lad Yoda found great lanes....

Some even opened out to near proper roads....

Soon enough the 'Big' roads closed down to lanes...

Then before we knew where we were, the lad pulled into the Pub of today's choice car park. So parked up and partook of an Ale or two....

And STILL they came along...

A mighty fine day out, just got a tad rained on as we got near to home, well....It IS a British Summer, what else did we expect..? The landlady of the pub was over joyed to see us all, she said she's had a few enquiries from large groups, and NONE of em showed up...! So she was well happy when we did, and she made us more than welcome.... grin
Liked Replies
#820274 Aug 17th a 05:14 AM
by Kent Shaun
Kent Shaun
Lannis lad, sadly NO that wasn't Robin the beer finder, since he got that woman we only see him perhaps once a year.... frown

Face Nappies, which is what you MEANT to call them I assume...? Are indeed still in use over here, can't wear them in a pub though lad, it filters the Ale and that's not a good thing. And if it meant not getting dead, I'd wear a Mankini in public....Just sayin'.... grin

Tom bro dude, I am more amazed that you bro, I LIVE here and I can't recall going on the same roads twice, we've got some fantastic lads who lead us up and down these lanes. And as for the pubs, they keep closing em, but we keep finding em and try our best to keep em open. Remember if you don't use em you lose em.... wink
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com