Been working hard these past few weeks, doing house chores that the Lovely Janette found for me, MY..! How lucky am I.... mad

Anyways, they were all finished with yesterday, so this morning I thought I'd drag out a bike and take it for a ride. The BSA Kent lot were having a spin around the lanes today, but me BSA's need minuscule bit of fettling, and as I said I've been doing chores so.....

I minced out to the fettling shed this morn, placed a key in the hole, and hit the kick start button on the Onion Bargee, and it fired right up. Down to fill with liquid gold, seems now the plague is easing off, them Bar Stewards are putting the price back up again. Then it was down to the meeting point to see the lads....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And after a chat it was time to hit the lanes....

Yoda was leading and he took us down some wonderful lanes, and look, just to PROVE we're in Kent, there's a Kentish Oast house over yonder...

These type of roads...

Lead us into these type of roads....

And pointing the way at a junction, I got some *Action* shots.... Not good ones, but still eh...?

Bugger just missed this lad...

Sod it, this lad was all of a blur....

Now THAT'S better....

Then a stop under a tree, seems riding with 'Old' people means stopping at trees sometimes, well that's what Yoda tells me....

Pee break over and we're back out into the lanes...

A fine day it was too, ending up at a nice country pub, where it was far more important to get a couple of pints down, rather than take photos. So all y'all will have to forgive me, but them chores have made me thirsty. I will try harder....

The Enfield is running great, for them that wants to know, swapped that seat out for something a tad more comfortable, and at our speeds it's doing well over 80mpg, just need the plague to clear Europe, then the World will be me Lobster.... grin