BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorHepolite PistonsBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
HawaiianTiger
HawaiianTiger
Maui Hawaii
New BritBike book out!
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Thread Like Summary
jfligg
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#813892 06/25/2020 3:38 AM
by Old Dave
Old Dave
hope this ok to ask on this forum, what is the difference between a Spitfire Scrambler and a RGS scrambler that was only made 62 and 63 ? was there only a total of 272 made of both models ? it seems the RGS scrambler sells for a lot more money than the Spitfire which was made from 57 i think until 62,
Liked Replies
#822744 Sep 7th a 09:28 PM
by Rickman
Rickman
Uhmm., I cannot verify the history of my GSSS, but when I purchased it, it had a large 4 gallon tank... No passenger peg loops, and a bodge where the P.O. had used plumbers tape to hang low-mount pipes from the swing arm..........
1 member likes this
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership

BritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor
Home | Sponsors, Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons, | DVD- Manuals & Parts books