BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorHepolite PistonsBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
Servodyne
Servodyne
England
New BritBike book out!
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
Manuals on DVD (Shipping included)
Thread Like Summary
Brad Jones, Gordon Gray, Mitch
Original Post (Thread Starter)
B50 #811061 06/01/2020 3:29 PM
by Mike Baker
Mike Baker
Going to take the plate out from under the cylinder on the B50 MX race bike. Will the pushrods need to be shortened?
Thanks
Liked Replies
Re: B50 #811292 Jun 3rd a 10:56 AM
by Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
Originally Posted by Gordon Gray
snip...

Mike I gota lot of B50 bits if you come up needing something.

Good luck with the racing.... Gordon

Proud to STILL be one of the BSA unit single guys... Gordon in NC
1 member likes this
Re: B50 #811829 Jun 8th a 11:07 AM
by Mike Baker
Mike Baker
Had the B50 on the track this past weekend- Bill Gumby, Scott O and I ran the heck out of it. Took everything we threw at it and came back for more.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more of them before too long.
Priceless- seeing those guys take their helmets off with a big grin on their faces exclaiming "This bike is fun!"
1 member likes this
Re: B50 #811925 Jun 8th a 10:35 PM
by koncretekid
koncretekid
Mike and all others interested in a B50 race bike. Mine has been in storage in my shop in Colorado since 2013 and is essentially ready to race. It was built by Beno Rodi and Ted Hubbard and has been rebuilt by me with Ed Valiket's help.

I would be happy to talk to interested racers, as I don't think I'll be getting back to road racing, but I won't be back in Colorado until September.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Tom
1 member likes this
Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | DVD- Manuals & Parts books
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership