Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
dandruff
dandruff
Los Angeles
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Thread Like Summary
Gordon Gray, PINEMONKEY, royaloilfield
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Gordon Gray
Gordon Gray
Folks we have started a thread in the EVENTS forum about a camp out we’re holding at the end of August ( providing no virus spike). Please visit it for details.

What we would like to do is to have an online meeting with some of our friends from across the pond. It can take place from the safety of your own home or you could hold a camp of your own during the same time.

We will be posting more details over the next couple of weeks.

Think about it.........Gordon Gray in NC, USA.
Liked Replies
by BeezaBryan
BeezaBryan
Originally Posted by Gordon Gray
[quote=bill50cal]those hillbilly's sure do have a funny accent LOL

And strange choices of headgear!!!!!!!

GG laughing

And not to mention the accompnaying sartorial elegance facepalm

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
2 members like this
by Kent Shaun
Kent Shaun
What a fine photographic representation of a wonderful figure....Thanks for posting it Bryan lad... beerchug

Them three Coons, if they could, would have years worth of Rally yarns to spin, a wonderful Rally hat is that. Cool in the Summer and Warm in the winter, done a fair few miles perched on me noggin now... thumbsup

Sure would LOVE to sit round that fire ring with the lads, a P'arn in the fire, beer in hand, hearing all the yarns. Happy times them were, well....I say HAPPY, I DID meet Wade there for the first time.... facepalm

Only joking Wade man dude, you KNOW your my brother from another mother... beerchug

And my lungs have only just cleared from that bloody A65 of yours... help
2 members like this
by MikeG
MikeG
Must have been my twin brother separated at birth.
1 member likes this
by Jon W. Whitley
Jon W. Whitley
Gordon,

I would love to meet up with all of you guys someday when I have a more relaxed work schedule. In the meantime though, who are the three guys pictured?
1 member likes this
by Jon W. Whitley
Jon W. Whitley
Thank you very much, Gordon!
1 member likes this
by MikeG
MikeG
Originally Posted by Jon W. Whitley
Gordon,

I would love to meet up with all of you guys someday when I have a more relaxed work schedule. In the meantime though, who are the three guys pictured?

Bob and I are right next door to you Jon. I'm about 30 minutes from Claremont NH if you want to go for a ride.
1 member likes this
by Howard Inough
Howard Inough
Best fun of the summer.
1 member likes this
by Graham Ham
Graham Ham
Originally Posted by Graham Ham
Have fun guys. I've only managed to get to one camp this year, which is shocking!

Hey Ho. Next year ....

BUT I challenge anybody, any place in the world to gather that many BB.Com members together in the same place at the same time.....with this virus going around.

Gauntlet thrown.

Gordon

Fair play mate. I don't reckon anyone will better that The camp I went to would normally have had 20 or so attendees (which is actually a nice number) but only 6 turned up!

We'll get back on-song. In fact, ONLY TODAY I've had an email from the Hillbilly Shaun ....

laughing
1 member likes this
by Lannis
Lannis
Three Appomattox County (from the North Fork of the Falling River) coons sacrificed their furry selves to make that size 7-3/4 hat - show some respect!

Lannis
1 member likes this
by Jon W. Whitley
Jon W. Whitley
Originally Posted by MikeG
Bob and I are right next door to you, Jon. I'm about 30 minutes from Claremont NH if you want to go for a ride.

Mike,

You got it. Let's plan for a spring 2021 meet up then cool
1 member likes this
by BeezaBryan
BeezaBryan
Originally Posted by BeezaBryan
[quote=bill50cal]those hillbilly's sure do have a funny accent LOL

And strange choices of headgear!!!!!!!

GG laughing

And not to mention the accompnaying sartorial elegance facepalm

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Sorry folks the voices in my head told me to do it
ohno
facepalm
1 member likes this
by Graham Ham
Graham Ham
sick
1 member likes this
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com