BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorHepolite PistonsBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Gold Membership | Premium Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
Dick Harris
Dick Harris
East Bethany New York
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
a word from..
Manuals on DVD (Shipping included)
Thread Like Summary
JubeePrince, TR6Ray
Original Post (Thread Starter)
LED Headlight, Reason #16... #800448 03/09/2020 12:18 AM
by JubeePrince
JubeePrince
That time you pulled up to a friend's house at dusk and forgot to turn the lights (LED head and taillight) off......for an HOUR and ten minutes!! You come back out, headlight is shining just as bright as can be into the woods. Turn light off, say a prayer, start bike with one kick on a Boyer MKIII, and Bob's yer Uncle!

I wouldn't have believed it if it hadn't happened to me about an hour and a half ago. Really wished I had a multimeter to see what the voltage was on that battery before it got recharged on the way home...

I have a new found love of LED lighting

Cheers,

Steve
Liked Replies
Re: LED Headlight, Reason #16... #800495 Mar 9th a 05:03 PM
by TR6Ray
TR6Ray
Nice, Steve! This gave me a chance to try out the new "Like" button without adding a stupid, unnecessary comment. Oh, wait . . .
1 member likes this
Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | DVD- Manuals & Parts books
Upgrade to: Gold Membership | Premium Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership