BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorHepolite PistonsBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Member Spotlight
Dick Harris
Dick Harris
East Bethany New York
New BritBike book out!
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Thread Like Summary
Andrew of Macclesfield, Gary E, Kevin E, Morgan aka Admin, Ricardo, SpeedyV, TR6Ray, wbabojo
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Rocker
Rocker
Post a picture and tell us a little of your bike, if you`re in the mood :-)

I`ve been surfing around the net to find nice pics of bsa`s and other bikes and thought it would be cool if you guys would post pics of your bikes here.

I personally enjoy rigid frame bobbers, but nice original resto`s is always encouraging to see too ! Especially during the winter with snow and all. (yeah it`s really cold up here now...)And old racing machines tooo oh yes :-)

So go ahead post a picture !!!
Liked Replies
by joe czech
joe czech
my new to me, and soon to take possession of, my 66 Spitfire. shipping has been arranged, and should arrive here in Florida on or before 11/19. details - 13K showing on the clock, original paint on original tank and side covers. fairly original example and somewhat a survivor. appears to be unmolested. couple things have been changed - most noted, 932 amals, newer primary cover, and some handlebar details. new tires, fully serviced, and ready to go. should be a good daily rider. will post more pics after she arrives.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
4 members like this
by Servodyne
Servodyne
The R3 tank is not a perfect fit, but apparently the factory was experimenting with fitting this type of tank to the very last OIFs towards the bitter end of BSA.

2 members like this
by SpeedyV
SpeedyV
Greetings all!

I'm new to this forum and have a BSA project underway.

After 42 years in storage, we're bringing my dad's 1968 B25 Starfire back to life. The little bike started its life in Ohio and was moved to Texas 14 years ago (still wearing 1978 Ohio plates).

I've never heard the bike run until a couple of weeks ago, when it started easily and ran strong (after a bit of fiddling with points, etc.). It had never been apart, but now...the frame is stripped and off to powder coating, other parts to plating, a host of items are on order, speedometer sent off for restoration, NOS wheels sourced, etc. We're progressing quickly!

Thanks for having me!
2 members like this
by Mark Z
Mark Z
My son Peter and I finally got our two A65s together at my house for a ride. Peter has just finished a complete restoration of the '67 Lightning, which was previously my bike, purchased in 1972, ridden until 2001, and then retired until 2015, when Peter rescued it from my shed and set out to restore it.

Regular readers here know the story of my bitsa, purchased in 1991 (actually traded for a '72 BMW) as a very ugly chopper, then built into a hardtail bobber for some ten years, and then restored to somewhat stock form with a 1970 frame and 1967 bodywork.
2 members like this
by davewillner
davewillner
This is my 2nd 70 Victor, first one took me back and forth to high school and thru the woods and fields, had this one about 6 months now....was in rough shape, did all the paint, lots of mechanical stuff to sort out - electrics, etc. lots and lots of NOS parts, still a few more to go. The previous owner wrecked his leg trying to kick it over for almost 2 years, he only put 7 miles on it in the time he had it. When the top end was rebuilt awhile back for some reason or another, the valve lifter was left off....well its back on now and I can start it with my left arm (from cold, 2nd kick). Can't wait till Spring.
[Linked Image]
1 member likes this
by gunner
gunner
Here's a couple of pics of my B44 on a recent ride around the local lanes, shes running well and pulls like a train on uphill stretches.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
1 member likes this
by Servodyne
Servodyne
Hi everybody
Picture of my BSA A70 basking in the sun in Southport England.
Not one for the rivet counters though.

1 member likes this
by Mark Z
Mark Z
Originally Posted by Joolstacho
I wonder why many people seem to be using Photobucket. (early pages anyway). There are much better options that aren't a ripoff!

I've been using Postimage.org. Free, easy to use. Ask me for usage details if needed.
1 member likes this
by Kevin E
Kevin E
Here’s a couple of pics of my 1966 Lightning. The first one was taken in 1993 a year or so after it’s first rebuild. The second one was taken yesterday and shows the current state of the second and more comprehensive rebuild. It will be getting a 750 kit fitted as part of this rebuild.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Attached Images
1 member likes this
by Andrew of Macclesfield
Andrew of Macclesfield

I built this bike at the end of 2018 from 'shed bits' so it is affectionately know as the Red Shed A10. I wanted something comfortable and uncomplicated so here it is! I rode it from Cheshire, UK, to Assen last year and went there and back with absolutely no problems at all.
1 member likes this
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Home | Sponsors, Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons, | DVD- Manuals & Parts books