Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Vetterdog
Vetterdog
Central NJ
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#831451 11/29/20 4:27 pm
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
Got a little nutty yesterday and took my favorite one out for a ride down to where I used to work to get a sticker. Was a bit cool out but I got a new pair of gloves while there so the rest of the ride was much more gooder wink Thought I better stop and get a picture or no one would believe me out riding in the cold.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Nothing ticks you off more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong!

Tim Kirby

Small print Disclaimer: I am not responsible for spelling, grammar or political correctness. Actually I'm not very responsible at all!
2 members like this: BeezaBryan, Beach
Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
I
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
I
If you had lower, normal height bars, the wind wouldn't whistle down your sleeves and freeze your armpits.

Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
Anything over an hour riding with lower bars and my hands go numb. Don’t know why but with my arms straight out they don’t. Also keeps me from gettin too ripe on a real hot day smile

Nothing ticks you off more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong!

Tim Kirby

Small print Disclaimer: I am not responsible for spelling, grammar or political correctness. Actually I'm not very responsible at all!
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
That Beezer knows no bounds.

There is also the certainty of knowing you will NEVER see another one like it parked next to you!

GrandPaul (does not use emoticons)
Author of the book "Old Bikes"
Too many bikes to list, mostly Triumph & Norton, a BSA, & some Japanese
"The Iron in your blood should be Vintage"
Well'ard Rocker
Online Content
Well'ard Rocker
I remember riding the A10 to that place to meet you guys for lunch one blistering hot summer day. Matter of fact, I rode for 6 hours in a mesh jacket with only a pint of water with me, and just about fell out from dehydration after I got there! So maybe a little "cold" is good ... !!

Lannis

"Why do you wear that thing, Dobby?" "This, sir? 'Tis a mark of the house-elf’s enslavement, sir."
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Good for you... I thought Id get a ride in this weekend since the sun was shining but it was not to be.... Son moved close by and now since I have a pick'em up truck I have become the delivery boy for facebook market place furniture .... Woke up this morning to a text from our tree guy saying he would be here in an hour to take down an 80 ft tree that needed doing so I spent the rest of the day cleaning up wood... No rest for the wicked !!! Glad you made it out though ... Jealous - yes !! smile

http://wadeschields.tumblr.com/

Jack of all trades . Master of fun! wink

Beer is not the Answer.... Its the Question..... The answer is YES

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Moto Mojo
Moto Mojo
Love that bike, Tim!
I'm glad somebody got out for a ride this weekend. I also had "plans" to get out but a fall down our basement steps on Friday left me feeling a bit beat up. laughing

Thought I'd best take it easy on the weekend.

Last edited by ricochetrider; 11/30/20 1:54 pm.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

Life member
Life member
Nice to see that joint is still open. Hope to see you in the spring

69 A65T
71 B50T
85 K100RS
54/59 A10SR
69 B44VS
71 A65FS
95 Trident
Too much moderation is bad for you.

Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
I thought maybe some of you guys would remember that old honky-tonk joint. We’ll have to do another weekend camp on the hill one of these days.
Sorry to hear that Tom, I know I don’t bounce too well myself these days.
I hope so Bill, it’s snowing a bit as I sit here at home tonight and after the year we’ve had, some rallies and camps in the new year would sure be something to look forward to!

Tim Kirby

Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Originally Posted by breeze1954
I sit here at home tonight and after the year we’ve had, some rallies and camps in the new year would sure be something to look forward to!

I second that! I was really hoping that I was finally going to make an Ohio Valley BSAOC meet this year but that didn't happen. Heres to NEXT YEAR!

1960 BSA A10
2007 Suzuki Bandit
1957 A10
(Used to be a Triumph here)
71 Norton Commando
17 Triumph Bonneville

Moto Mojo
Moto Mojo
Originally Posted by breeze1954
I thought maybe some of you guys would remember that old honky-tonk joint. We’ll have to do another weekend camp on the hill one of these days.
Sorry to hear that Tom, I know I don’t bounce too well myself these days.
I hope so Bill, it’s snowing a bit as I sit here at home tonight and after the year we’ve had, some rallies and camps in the new year would sure be something to look forward to!

Thanks Tim, I don't bounce too well either apparently, although I'm pretty sure I used up another life, Not that I'm a cat but I must have at LEAST nine lives- that is to say I began with nine, by now there's probably only a couple left! laughing Pretty darn lucky, is all I can say. Worked a full day today (9 hours) and felt pretty good about doing some actual physical stuff. First long-ish day in many months. Am happy to report it went well.

Meanwhile I still wonder what 2021 has in store for us. I know there won't be any tours going out right away. hoping some of us can get together for some motorsickle ridin and beer drinkin. At the very least. I'd say that 2021 can't possibly be any more F'd up than 2020 but don't wanna jinx us.

Here's hoping!

Last edited by ricochetrider; 12/02/20 12:07 am.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

Britbike forum member
Online Content
Britbike forum member
Had a number of good trips this year, and everyone, including the BritBikers, kept things reasonable with regard to the current infectious disease concerns.

When singing "Kung Fu Fighting" is outlawed, only outlaws will sing "Kung Fu Fighting"
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
It only hit 30 degrees here today, with a couple of inches of snow. I didn't even go outside to work on a bike, much less ride one.
We had some great rides this year. Here's hoping that 2021 will be back to normal. beerchug

Knowledge speaks. Wisdom listens.

71 A65L "Zelda"
92 BMW K100rs "Gustav"
72 T120V cafe project "Mr. Jim"
72 T150V "Wotan"
N
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
N
It's 38 C here at the moment, summer's come in with a bang.

Moderated by  bill50cal 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com