BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorHepolite PistonsBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
Joolstacho
Joolstacho
Australia
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
a word from..
Manuals on DVD (Shipping included)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
VMD: any news from AMA?
#808076 05/06/20 6:26 pm
Bigtwin Offline OP
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
Greetings!
Any news from AMA on this event? Just got notification that the Wauseon meet cancelled/postponed until 2021 ... Can't even imagine the Summer without the "noise" of VMD. .. We shall see>>>not sure where Ohio stands on all of this.

REgards!

Bigtwin

Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
Re: VMD: any news from AMA?
Bigtwin #808081 05/06/20 7:07 pm
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Don't get your hopes up. The latest guidance from the State of Ohio (had to struggle to be nice in what I typed) is no large public gatherings until at least June 30, 2020 with the possibility that will be extended.

Never underestimate the human ability to elevate stupid to a whole new level!.
Bigtwin #809354 05/18/20 8:16 pm
Well'ard Rocker
Well'ard Rocker
Well, the trend is starting to go the other way some ...

This is Virginia Beach on this past Saturday. It's closed under the current "stay-at-home" directive, so it's illegal to go there, the Governor has said that he'll jail anyone who bucks his orders ....

[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]

No one's in jail today from that crowd, so I guess the police figured it would be a good day to stay home so they wouldn't have to hire another 100,000 cops for the day, the regular folks said "Bugger this, I'm going to the beach", and one of these days maybe even Ohioans will have had enough!

I'll probably be up there that week anyhow, see if anyone else is around ...

Lannis

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false-face for the urge to rule it."
Bigtwin #809361 05/18/20 8:48 pm
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
my wife and i were set to go to Ocean Isle Beach NC this past weekend we were uncertain of what to expect so rescheduled for Sept.. I checked out the Ocean Isle live webcam saturday afternoon the sands were packed with folks looked jist like Lannis pic social distancing gone to hell our NC Goobernator Roy Cooper still holding us hostage 'officially' wife and I jumped on Honda Shadow Aero cruiser bike and went down to south Carolina saw folks in restaurants eating and having a big time this whole situation is nuts

1972 Triumph T120
1968 BSA A65
1968 MGB Roadster
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta
1969 Honda Mini Trail
1939 farmall f30 tractor
2004 Honda Shadow Aero
1972 BSA Thunderbolt
1975 yamaha xs650b
1972 Norton commando
2 olive drab WWII military bicycle replicas

Moderated by  Ron T. in KY 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | DVD- Manuals & Parts books
Upgrade to: Gold Membership | Premium Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership