BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorHepolite PistonsBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Gold Membership | Premium Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
Al Eckstadt
Al Eckstadt
Jordan, NY
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
a word from..
Manuals on DVD (Shipping included)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
1960 BSA GoldStar
#790400 11/18/19 12:19 am
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
Cheers up for sale is my 1960 Goldstar many new parts most of frame and tin. No clocks or lights. Gas tank was redone by Ross Thomson ,190mm front wheel with two rims 19inch alm wm1 Dunlop and 21 inch Dunlop chrome. Clamp on foot pegs and bolt thru foot pegs, good primary inner and outer, new rear fender good used front , all mfender stays. New chain guard. top and bottom steering crowns, lower legs , rubber fork boots, ss motor & trans stud set , side and rear stands, swingarm with bronze bushings, new cover and foam on a scram seat, tool box and oil tank have a good coat of black paint, the motor is 1961 DBD bare cases . this motor is not a matching to my frame but i do have the frame number that it came with. can send pic's via text 646 296 8938 $ 5,500 buyer pays shipping this bike had a winning history with Sixth Street racing in NYC I have a few photos from it's glory day's

Last edited by hunter h; 11/18/19 2:34 pm. Reason: goof
Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
Re: 1960 BSA GoldStar
hunter h #790659 11/20/19 2:59 am
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Originally Posted by hunter h
this bike had a winning history with Sixth Street racing in NYC I have a few photos from it's glory day's

Interesting ... which bike is this? Just curious so I can work it into our friday night drinking conversation smile

http://wadeschields.tumblr.com/

Jack of all trades . Master of fun! wink

Beer is not the Answer.... Its the Question..... The answer is YES

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
hunter h #790668 11/20/19 7:23 am
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
cheers Wade send me a text to 646 296 8938 and I will send you a few photos hunter

hunter h #791315 11/26/19 1:22 am
jeb Offline
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Hello Buy any chance do you have a 1.5 inch head and cylinder to sell with these parts? Thanks Jeb

hunter h #791348 11/26/19 8:44 am
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
Cheers Jeb I do have A scrambler DBD motor with a new Phil Pearson Crank, Carillo Rod and Wisco STD piston. all new gears and scrambler cams, new liner, this motor was built by Phil Pearson himself it has not been run yet. Motor # 51XX with a S stamp below the DBD and #. I also came across the tailite and a good mag dyno. I would like to sell this bike with this motor less the bare case's that was in the first ad I have over $5000 in this motor alone. thanks hunter

Moderated by  Steve Erickson 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | DVD- Manuals & Parts books
Upgrade to: Gold Membership | Premium Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership