Thought I would share a little info on my hydraulic clutch slave cylinder that I have made for my t160 Iit's up on another board tagged in to someone else thread if you have seen it before sorry.
When I got the bike every part of the clutch from the lever to the friction plate was worn out, making my own hydraulic slave cylinder was the most economical route to a working clutch.
I machined the slave cylinder with a 38mm piston stepped down to 12mm travelling spigot (made up name) sealed with Viton orings through the main body. The piston carries a std pull rod bearing , I have used the stock adjuster nuts . I made the pull rod up from a top hat from an old pull rod and a good quality ht bolt .
I started testing with a 13mm Brembo mastercylinde I have now moved on to 13mm rear brake master cylinder form a Suzuki bergman scooter. Opperating force required feels to be the same as my ZRX1200r, I also made the slave for my 850 mk3 commando. The Commando comes in around the same pull I have wasted hours in the past in search of the mythical 2 fingered clutch they all seem to slip under hard acceleration, when I lighten things to that extent . I may at some point try an 11mm master cylinder.
The figure on the gauge is a little less than full lift as I have adjusted the pull rod to give and easy spin of the big nut. With the bike in first clutch pulled fully home the back wheel turns easily. I can't tell you what it's like on the road as the bike has not turned a wheel under its own steam since I bought back from Virginia. Won't be long now paint work is nearly done more wiring tomorrow!