BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorHepolite PistonsBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Gold Membership | Premium Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
celtrock
celtrock
Vermont
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
a word from..
Manuals on DVD (Shipping included)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Clutch lever?
#785592 09/27/19 5:33 am
DavidP Offline OP
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
I honestly don't know what clutch lever is on my T150. I do know that it's a RH lever from the position of the cable hole and slot. The distance between the holes is 1".
'72 parts book gives D3657, '74 gives 60-3981 for the same lever. What's the difference? I would prefer lift over ease of pull.

Stepping on others doesn't make you stand tall.

71 A65L "Zelda"
92 BMW K100rs "Gustav"
72 T120V cafe project "Mr. Jim"
72 T150V "Wotan"
Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
Re: Clutch lever?
DavidP #785633 09/27/19 2:48 pm
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
The '71/'72 levers that I have are 0.99" pivot to cable barrel. Left/right are the same except for the side of the cable slot.
Look at the parts book illustrations. The 3657 is the alloy lever, the 3981 is a stamped steel lever.

Moderated by  Tridentman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | DVD- Manuals & Parts books
Upgrade to: Gold Membership | Premium Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership