BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorHepolite PistonsBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
Dave Martin
Dave Martin
Antigua
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
a word from..
Manuals on DVD (Shipping included)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
New to velocette
#785200 09/23/19 2:30 pm
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
Just getting into the Velocette marque, is there a reliable / quality Velocette parts supplier in the USA ?.... I know the vendors in the UK .... but shipping costs are ridiculous !

Thanks.

Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
Re: New to velocette
limeyrider #785212 09/23/19 4:05 pm
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Ed Gilkison (sp) is the only person doing Velo parts as a business in the US I know of. A good person but can be slow to respond and has limited stock. I have a fair stock of Velo parts I have accumulated over the past 30 years and may be able to help ([email protected]). In general, Grove in the UK is the go to for quick service and reliable availability. It helps to join the Velo club and get to know people who may be able to help.

Laurence Luce
Re: New to velocette
limeyrider #785221 09/23/19 5:01 pm
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
Thanks slow learner.... much appreciated, I'll keep your contact on file ....I don't have the bike as yet, not due until mid October, I'll know better then what I will need in the way of parts .... two for sure ... seat #MAS 89/6 ...... and rear chain guard MAS 95.
I will be joining the Velo club.

Thanks again.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | DVD- Manuals & Parts books
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership