Think you have to put strings in quotes for the exact match:
"Wiring Diag. '71 T120 Neg Grd LED Lights"
Else it will return anything with any 1 of those words somewhere in the post.
This is correct Hugh.
If you hoover the cursor over the question mark ? then you see below text, if you don't know the exact phrase then use + infront of ea word you know, if you know the exact phrase then put it inside these mark " "
easy when you know it..
Advanced Search Tips
• Separate words with spaces, not commas.
• Use +keyword for required keywords.
• Use -keyword to exclude posts containing a keyword.
• Use quotes around a phrase to search for exact phrase.
• Use of multiple keywords without any parameters will return results for any all or just some of the keywords.