BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorHepolite PistonsBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
royaloilfield
royaloilfield
Trenton, New Jersey
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
a word from..
Manuals on DVD (Shipping included)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Decal location information
#783032 08/30/19 12:53 am
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
Howdy all,
I just got my tin ware back from the painter, and am trying to figure out what decals I need and where they should be placed.
I have a '56 DB34 BSA, with the red color that BSA used that year on the oil tank, gas tank, tool box, and headlight shell.
Can anyone tell me where I can find pictures or measurement with locations for all the decals that BSA used that year?
I noticed that the various decals (piled arms, oil level, etc.)come in different sizes and colors, so that information would be helpful as well.
Also, any reliable sources for the decals.
Thanks, Jerry Roy

Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
Re: Decal location information
Jerry Roy #783223 09/01/19 3:41 pm
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Hi i have the two transfers for the toolbox & oil tank transfers in waterslide take a look on dealer decals these were made from an old varnish fix transfer the best you can get .
Val.

Moderated by  kommando 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | DVD- Manuals & Parts books
Upgrade to: Gold Membership | Premium Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership