BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorThe Bonneville ShopBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments.
Buy BritBike staff a coffee
Buy BritBike's staff a coffeeStill here since 1996 serving BritBike enthusiasts..
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
Member Spotlight
roadrocket
roadrocket
cork ireland
Show All Member Profiles 
Newest Members
NTB31, B. Hunt, JM Ahumada, Michael nelson, [email protected]
10824 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
franko 139
NickL 78
DavidP 66
reverb 58
Popular Topics(Views)
972,523 mail-order LSR
a word from..
Forum Statistics
Forums34
Topics67,365
Posts677,223
Members10,824
Most Online14,755
May 5th, 2019
Who's Online Now
63 registered members (Al Eckstadt), 399 guests, and 788 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
A day at the Curtiss Classic Swap Meet... #780565 08/04/19 11:00 pm
Al Eckstadt Online Content OP
BritBike Forum member
OP Online Content
BritBike Forum member
...started at 4:30am, woke up, ate breakfast, loaded last minute stuff in the pickup truck and left at a quarter to 6. The truck bed was loaded with used tools for sale at the swap meet and behind on the trailer is the '67 Interceptor for display. The morning fog lifting while crossing the former potato fields just north of Montezuma Wildlife Preserve
[Linked Image]
Stopped for a cup of coffee and pulled into my spot less than two hours later. The guy on my left had this sharp B50...
[Linked Image]
After I unloaded the bike and displayed the tools on the bike trailer I went for look around. This wild looking front wheel...
[Linked Image]
is a motor wheel...(no, I didn't look close enough to see who made it, sorry)
[Linked Image]
Very nice looking drag bike
[Linked Image]
The view of the front of the museum
[Linked Image]
I was very pleased that I got to park the Interceptor almost directly in front of the museum entrance, next to Bob Harris' two American Eagles (Laverdas)
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Some Harleys
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Hope this will not get anyone upset but Tony has put a 4 stroke Honda in this AJS - very nice work
[Linked Image]
The museum brought some Indians out in the sunshine including an inline four behind the other two.
[Linked Image]
Really stunning XS Yamaha - the guys were working on the BMW which appeared to have a gas leak.
[Linked Image]
The view of the field from truck/trailer. Bob stuck me over here behind the rock - but I did well anyway. Paid for the spot and the gas to get there and got to add some cash to my Project 39-1/2 fund.
[Linked Image]

Al Eckstadt
Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale:
British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK
British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
Re: A day at the Curtiss Classic Swap Meet... [Re: Al Eckstadt] #780566 08/04/19 11:01 pm
Al Eckstadt Online Content OP
BritBike Forum member
OP Online Content
BritBike Forum member
These guys rode in together
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
On the way home a shot of the house with tree coming through the roof. The house does not look lived in. Maybe he couldn't afford to move the treee when he built the house? Or is it a case of "When house plants get out of control!".
[Linked Image]

Al Eckstadt

Moderated by  Alan_nc, Graham Ham 

Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | DVD- Manuals & Parts books
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
BritBike Sponsor