Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
Lannis
Lannis
Central Virginia
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#769639 03/30/19 5:30 pm
D
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
D
Can anyone enlighten me to the firing order of a 1951 mk1 square four . I have just purchased one and wanted to start it before I renovate . The leads on the distributer at the moment are 1,4,3,2 . I think that it should be 1,2,3,4 whilst sitting on it looking down as though it is a clock face front right being no 1 . Ive never seen a firing order like that but its the only information i can find . still waiting for books to arrive . Thanks Guy .

Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
Originally Posted by ducati2242
Can anyone enlighten me to the firing order of a 1951 mk1 square four .
I accept no blame if they changed it for 1951, but the 1949-50 owners handbook agrees with you.

D
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
D
Thanks for taking the time to look it up for me . Guy

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com