BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorHepolite PistonsBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Gold Membership | Premium Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Member Spotlight
Excalibur
Excalibur
New Zealand
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
a word from..
Manuals on DVD (Shipping included)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 2
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Fuel hose, clear plastic or black rubber
SidSnot #761862 01/07/19 10:59 pm
DOPE
DOPE
i also use ordinary black rubber fuel injection hose.

but on the machines i ride the most i change the way the carbs run all the time so the fuel lines seldom get used for more than a year.

having said that, it works well, and when i change the lines i toss the used lengths back into a milk crate to use again if they're still in good shape.

every day you do not take a chance is a day of your life that you will never get back.
Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
Re: Fuel hose, clear plastic or black rubber
SidSnot #764623 02/06/19 12:51 am
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
I order a coil of OEM fuel line from Bike Bandit for a 1982 Suzuki GS1100GL. Has the correct inside diameter, thin wall, doesn't kink, very flexible, not affected by ethanol blends, easy to cut, nice looking, inexpensive, black, and still used at least up to 2017. Use it on my BSA, and my Norton., lawnmowers, yard tractors, etc.

keep your "oddies" lubricated, and carry a dime
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Allan G, Jon W. Whitley 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | DVD- Manuals & Parts books
Upgrade to: Gold Membership | Premium Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership