BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorThe Bonneville ShopBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments.
Buy BritBike staff a coffee
Buy BritBike's staff a coffeeStill here since 1996 serving BritBike enthusiasts..
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
Member Spotlight
Bob S
Bob S
, Lower -Lower michigan
Show All Member Profiles 
Newest Members
JM Ahumada, Michael nelson, [email protected], Bryan Holmes, TODD CHILD
10822 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
franko 148
NickL 76
DavidP 70
reverb 54
Popular Topics(Views)
972,208 mail-order LSR
a word from..
Forum Statistics
Forums34
Topics67,357
Posts677,127
Members10,822
Most Online14,755
May 5th, 2019
Who's Online Now
62 registered members (Al Eckstadt), 393 guests, and 739 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Panther M75 #705615 08/21/17 8:57 am
L
lumpy Offline OP
BritBike Forum member
OP Offline
BritBike Forum member
L
Hello all. Newby member here searching for any and all 1952 Panther M75 parts you may have laying around. Currently focusing on the clutch which I believe hangs off a Burman CP gearbox but all exploded CP clutch diagrams I find are different to what I have. Added to this I need footpegs, speedo drive gears (located in the rear hub) and various other bits and bobs. So......................if you have an Aladins cave of M75 bits laying around I`d love to hear from you.

Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale:
British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK
British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
Re: Panther M75 [Re: lumpy] #706576 08/29/17 7:40 am
C
Charlieboy Offline
BritBike Forum member
BritBike Forum member
C
G'day Lumpy,
I don't know if this will help you..and you might have to do a bit of 'detective work' to find the chap but ...
About 6 months ago I went down to a town called Morpeth (near Maitland NSW) with a view to buying a Panther Model 90.
I put the purchase in the too hard basket as there were a lot of bit's missing and I don't know much about Panthers.
He had two complete Panther M120's,I think, and also a lot of other Panther parts...maybe he might be able to help with the bits you're after
I'm afraid I've lost his phone number and all I can tell you is that his name is Robert Shaw and he lives in Morpeth NSW ..
Good luck in your search .. Charlie.

Re: Panther M75 [Re: lumpy] #707370 09/05/17 8:14 am
B
BevanC Offline
BritBike Forum member
BritBike Forum member
B
Hey Lumpy,

I'd suggest you join the Panther Owners Club UK:
https://www.pantherownersclub.com/

I'm in N.Z., but still found it well worthwhile. They are a really helpful bunch and have an excellent spares scheme. If the club don't have any spares you need, there are bound to be members who do.

Alternatively, or as well, check out the Panther Owners Club Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/11553580477/

- its open so you can see postings and they'll add you without any problem. There are some very clued up Panther owners on your side of the ditch - especially a guy Dan who is in Darwin.

Cheers,
Bevan

Moderated by  kommando 

Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | DVD- Manuals & Parts books
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
BritBike Sponsor