Classic British SparesKlempf British PartsBaxter CycleBritBike Sponsor SteadfastCyclesSRM EngineeringLucas Classic MotorcycleHepolite PistonsIndustrial tec supply

Upgrade your membership to: Premium Membership | Gold Membership | Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
Welcome to BritBike Forum!
Britbike forum logo
Member Spotlight
gunner
gunner
Farnham, Surrey, UK
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
Stopped raining the minute I got home, LOL!

I strapped the rear rail to the seat loop so it hangs for extra support though nothing has moved yet.
S
-Starting to like the challenge of rain riding. Need to swap on a new rear tire soon,

The 441, most versatile BSA of the 60's
Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale: British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK, British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
P
Britbike forum member
Britbike forum member
P
Good you got home before it stopped grin
With the air cleaner mounted to the side, no problems with water inhalation? We have snow here instead of rain-no riding now.

Britbike forum member
OP Offline
Britbike forum member
It gets a lot of cover from my leg and I try and keep the covered chrome at top but no real effect on running. I have seen A65's run with open stacks in real down pours so a bit of moisture only saves gas. LOL!I have heard a1/10 mix of water and gas will still fire in a well set up bike. The carb is mounted on a 90 degree elbow sidedraft I made. Extra air for the mix, the A65 with girl on back is running them here with open velocity stacks.

S

Last edited by 441/R3cafeSteve; 02/21/16 12:04 am.

The 441, most versatile BSA of the 60's

Moderated by  GrandPaul 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Job CycleBritish Cycle SupplyMorries PlaceKlempf British PartsPodtronicVintage MagazineBSA Unit SinglesBritBike SponsorBritish Tools & FastenersBritBike SponsorBritBike Sponsor

© 1996-2021 britbike.com