BritBike Forum logo
BritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorBritBike SponsorThe Bonneville ShopBritBike Sponsor
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments.
Buy BritBike staff a coffee
Buy BritBike's staff a coffeeStill here since 1996 serving BritBike enthusiasts..
Search eBay for motorcycle parts in following countries
Australia, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, United Kingdom, USA
Random Gallery photo
Member Spotlight
Dennis M
Dennis M
California, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Newest Members
Mr. Bean, rudi, Derek, Psychorider, Shedengineering
10861 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
franko 168
DavidP 66
reverb 64
NickL 61
Popular Topics(Views)
1,012,290 mail-order LSR
a word from..
Forum Statistics
Forums34
Topics67,781
Posts680,187
Members10,861
Most Online14,755
May 5th, 2019
Who's Online Now
45 registered members (Beach), 330 guests, and 598 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . #321189 07/01/10 9:51 pm
G
Graham Ham Offline OP
Private sponsor
OP Offline
Private sponsor
G
So, last weekend saw a little camp down there in darkest Wiltshire. A bloody Marvleus time was had .... and here's me yarn :

As usual I'd left all the preparation until the last minute, so there I was at 07:00 Friday morning desperately chucking stuff on Daisy.

But the weather was bloody marvleus, and the day's riding was gonna be fableus. Right .. hitch up the mobile kitchen then , and off we go. Over to Grandad's house first, dug him out of the crypt,

[Linked Image]

Then I got myself on the outside of some breakfast in Nanny's cafe. Grandad wasn't coming to the camp, but was joining me for the first bit of the ride. We soon hit them lanes:

[Linked Image]

It wasn't long before we pulled up in the village of Wingham where Grandad went off on a Bimble of his own. Now then - I was supposed to meet Ed at this very point but no Ed was there, and after 10 minutes no Ed had arrived. A phonecall established that he was running extremely late and as he'd be riding a modern thing it was agreed that he'd follow on later. The next rendezvous was with Exocet,(or the Hillbilly as some would call him), at Charing hill, but when I got there I found him leafing through the book of excuses. Apparently his goldfish had sprained a fin or something ... so he wasn't coming. As Karl had already dropped out, that left ... er ... ME!

So ... off I set then just me, Daisy and the caravan :

[Linked Image]

... and as I was now on me own, THAT meant I could TOTALLY do me own thing. I decided to take all day, meandering up all the tiniest roads, following sun and compass. So I dived off into the lanes, heading vaguely West. Quaint little villages with names like Great Chart, Haffenden Quarter Frittenden and Five Oak Green came and went, and with the sun blazin', hardly a car to be seen and the Kentish lanes all around me ... well, it was hard to keep from grinning like a maniac...

[Linked Image]

More lanes then ....and into the County of Sussex ...

[Linked Image]

Until I eventually pitched up at a decent little pub, and it *was* lunch time, so a noggin of Ale and a bite to eat seemed to be the order of the day. This place is somewhere near East Grinstead..

[Linked Image]

But I knew I'd be munchin' on a proper dinner later, so I just had a bar snack : Cheesy chips, with bacon ....

[Linked Image]

washed down with a jug of Director's. Yum Yum ....

[Linked Image]

Was I havin' fun yet ? You betcha ... and just to prove it I texted Exocet a pic, with his own favourite message attached ...

THIS IS THE LIFE !

more follows....

Good judgment comes from experience, but the most memorable experiences tend to come from bad judgment!

http://www.panther-publishing.co.uk/default.asp?contentID=18

Support Your #1 BritBike Forum!

Check out British motorcycles for sale:
British Motorcycles on e-Bay UK
British motorcycles on e-Bay North America
Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Graham Ham] #321192 07/01/10 9:55 pm
G
Graham Ham Offline OP
Private sponsor
OP Offline
Private sponsor
G
So, suitably refreshed, I got going again. Past Guildford, on towards Farnham, past Basingstoke ..... the day wore on. And I *still managed to stay in the lanes! There's a subtle change to the countryside now, with the gently rolling fields giving way to fairly wooded and hilly terrain.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Daisy is burbling along sweet as a nut, and I get myself well and truly lost as we meander ever West (ok, and North, sometimes South .... even East a few times ). Of course, occasionally civilization poked it's nose in, which, when yer in the lanes, is unavoidable - but most of the villages are truly pretty,

[Linked Image]

and usually contain at LEAST one pub ... sometimes two, or even three !

[Linked Image]

And before you all think I'm being naughty .... you CAN get one of THESE in most pubs, and by now we's probably learned you all that three O'clock is TIFFIN!

[Linked Image]

There's also some of the larger towns to get through, but even THEY are sort of OK in the main ?

[Linked Image]

On we pressed then. Past Andover, and then a jink to the SouthWest towards Salisbury, and then North towards Tidworth, which takes us through more of them marvleusly named villages - this time 'The Wallops' There's Nether Wallop, Middle Wallop and Over Wallop .... MARVLEUS !

So, up onto the Salisbury plain. By now it's 30 odd degrees, there's NO tree cover, and absolutely no breeze at all. OH ! and we had to watch out for UNUSUAL traffic :

[Linked Image]

I can feel the heat radiating fiercely off Daisy's engine, like a blast furnace and every stop carries the penalty that she is increasingly reluctant to start after standing for anything more than a minute or so.'Tis the residual heat see? Makes them old pre-Monobloc carbs very tricky. So, although I'd had the BEST day of bimbling, I was fairly glad to eventually arrive at The Barge Inn, Honeystreet, Wiltshire :

Here it is :

[Linked Image]

But here's a thing. Ed, who had left much, much later than I, had taken the direct route. He had arrived just a little while before me !

More follows ....

Good judgment comes from experience, but the most memorable experiences tend to come from bad judgment!

Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Graham Ham] #321193 07/01/10 9:58 pm
G
Graham Ham Offline OP
Private sponsor
OP Offline
Private sponsor
G
Right .... so there's me, and there's Ed. Kev's on his way, and we're waiting to hear from Robin hopefully. Howie and Trish are comin' tomorrow - Trish on her new Harley. In the meantime, up with the canvas hotel, and deploy the caravan into it's 'full kitchen' mode. And of course, we have to raise the flag of Saint George over our camp - although Ed seems to have gotten confused as to which way is up?

[Linked Image]

Then it's off for a mooch and pay the camping man. and I couldn't help noticing that there seems to be an awful lot of folks camping? Turns out this pub is 200 years old this VERY weekend, and there's a music, beer and cider festival in celebration. Right ON !! And remember, this pub is a recognised NATIONAL meeting point for Crop Circle and UFO nuts, and it's right in the middle of Stone Henge and Avebury Ring country , and it's RIGHT next to a canal ... and ... and .... Well, it attracts a certain sort of folk, d'y see?

Here's some sights from that afternoon.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Finally, after about eight 'phone calls saying 'where am I?' from Robin, KEVIN turned up. But still no Robin. Seems our beer-finder was broken, 'cos he couldn't find THIS pub. He'd managed to find *another* Pewsey - spelt Pussey or something, and was FORTY MILES off course laugh

He eventually turned up, and we hustled him along, because the pub's open, we're hungry, there's pump ale going cold up there .... and it's getting dark. Finally, we're able to mooch up to the Ale ...

This is the view up by the pub :

[Linked Image]

This is the view INSIDE the pub :

[Linked Image]

This is the view 15 minutes later :

[Linked Image]

Cheers !

[Linked Image]

You'll have to wait till tomorrow for the rest of the yarn ....

Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Graham Ham] #321195 07/01/10 10:07 pm
K
Kev. Offline
BritBike Forum member
BritBike Forum member
K
Bloody good show old man... :bigt oh and nice sausage and mash too.

http://kevindean.zenfolio.com/

http://backstreetthunder.wordpress.com/

1973 Moto Guzzi Eldorado
2001 Road King
2006 BMW R1200GS

Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Kev.] #321209 07/02/10 1:13 am
K
Keith of Columbus Offline
BritBike Forum member
BritBike Forum member
K
Brother, you know how to live. Great story and pics.

Keith
'65 and '66 BSA Lightning
Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Keith of Columbus] #321212 07/02/10 1:34 am
R
raf940 Offline
BritBike Forum member
BritBike Forum member
R
great tale as usual...but what's that black, tar-like stuff on the plate of taters and weenies?

1972 Triumph T120
1968 BSA A65
1968 MGB Roadster
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta
1969 Honda Mini Trail
1939 farmall f30 tractor
2004 Honda Shadow Aero
1972 BSA Thunderbolt
1975 yamaha xs650b
1972 Norton commando
2 olive drab WWII military bicycle replicas
Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: raf940] #321232 07/02/10 5:28 am
ricochetrider Offline
Moto Mojo
Moto Mojo
FAN-BLEEPIN-TASTIC DUDE
grin
jus sayin

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: raf940] #321236 07/02/10 7:19 am
K
Kev. Offline
BritBike Forum member
BritBike Forum member
K
Originally Posted by raf940
great tale as usual...but what's that black, tar-like stuff on the plate of taters and weenies?

Onion gravy Raf :bigt

1973 Moto Guzzi Eldorado
2001 Road King
2006 BMW R1200GS

Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: ricochetrider] #321238 07/02/10 7:25 am
Paul G80 Offline
BritBike Forum member
BritBike Forum member
What has Wade started with all the self portraits while riding?

grin

She says I don't listen...or something like that....I think!!!

Idiot For Hire and Destroyer of Fine Motorcycles
Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Paul G80] #321241 07/02/10 9:17 am
KarlB Offline
BritBike Forum member
BritBike Forum member
I'm waiting for part 2 but as I've had a preview by Grandad I can't say much, but it should be worth waiting for.... smile

KarlB
Wondering what the next project will be!
Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Graham Ham] #321251 07/02/10 10:46 am
C
ChazzyB Offline
BritBike Forum member
BritBike Forum member
C
Originally Posted by Graham Ham
So, suitably refreshed, I got going again. Past Guildford, on towards Farnham, past Basingstoke ..... the day wore on. And I *still managed to stay in the lanes! There's a subtle change to the countryside now, with the gently rolling fields giving way to fairly wooded and hilly terrain.
[Snippy]
On we pressed then. Past Andover, and then a jink to the SouthWest towards Salisbury, and then North towards Tidworth, which takes us through more of them marvleusly named villages - this time 'The Wallops' There's Nether Wallop, Middle Wallop and Over Wallop .... MARVLEUS !
[Snippy]

There's also some of the larger towns to get through, but even THEY are sort of OK in the main ?
[Linked Image]

For the benefit of the audience, that larger town is REIGATE, in east Surrey. That view's of Church Street, looking west to the old town hall, which is on the junction with Bell Street and High Street. :bigt

Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: ChazzyB] #321256 07/02/10 11:59 am
JT441 Offline
BritBike Forum member
BritBike Forum member
Great yarn Graham.

JT441
'70 B44
'71 T120
'66 Spitfire
'85 Honda Shadow (the SO's bike)
'90 Honda Pacific Coast
'96 Honda Pacific Coast
Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: JT441] #321284 07/02/10 3:09 pm
Kent Shaun Online Content
BritBike Forum member
Online Content
BritBike Forum member
Now hang on one cotton picking minute thar boy, aren't you jumping ahead of yourself here..? I seem to remember a little trip to France, can't find a report on that anywhere shocked

You did enjoy it..? Didn't you..?

I'm from the SOUTH, the Deep South
Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Kent Shaun] #321291 07/02/10 4:06 pm
wadeschields Offline
BritBike Forum member
BritBike Forum member
Glad to hear a good time was had by all in attendance . Photos really add the je'nce que to the yarn don't they. Even when the selfportraits are of mugs like ours smile

http://wadeschields.tumblr.com/

Jack of all trades . Master of fun! wink

Beer is not the Answer.... Its the Question..... The answer is YES

[Linked Image]
Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: ricochetrider] #321306 07/02/10 4:44 pm
ricochetrider Offline
Moto Mojo
Moto Mojo
Originally Posted by ricochetrider
FAN-BLEEPIN-TASTIC DUDE
grin
jus sayin

YO!
i thought we were awaiting pix of scantily clad wimmins? grin

what up here G? what will PT Numero Deux *reveal*?

Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: ricochetrider] #321338 07/02/10 9:03 pm
G
Graham Ham Offline OP
Private sponsor
OP Offline
Private sponsor
G
Right .... so. Where wuz we? Well, Kev had his face in the local Cyder ... Area 51, which is what you'd *expect* from UFO central. And me and Ed were getting ourselves on the outside of a few 'Croppie's' Again, you'd expect to find an Ale called 'Old Croppie' at the crop-circle HQ .... Robin was on ... errrr .... 1098? 1810? 1989? ... can't remember, but it *was* a fine Ale ...

And so it went. We told yarns, spun tales, AND get this - even though we've all known each other for a good few years, we found we ALL learnt stuff about each other we didn't know? I mean BIG stuff, too, .... which was great.

Right, enough of all that bollix. We eventually went to bed, and the plan for the morning was a relaxed one. Get up when we wake up. Breakfast. Get the camp stew prepared, Laze around until lunch-time, and then go for a ride out to Avebury to meet up with Howie and Trish. Lunch, an Ale or two, ride back, scoff the stew, laze about a bit more, take in the atmos and get into the evening's music, ale and wotnot.

So, a fine plan, I'm sure you'll agree ? And let me tells ya, it went exactly like that.

Breakfast.

[Linked Image]

You've seen it all before, so I'll just say it was the usual Kentite affair.

Next, prepare the stew. This is gonna be a MONSTER ... and it's got EVERYTHING in it - Gawd 'elp us all ?

[Linked Image]

Then ... well, laze about a bit.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Let me tell you, the sun was UP and it was hot, hot, hot. Really, earwax-melting hot. The morning went by, and finally we sorted ourselves out and got ready to go meet up with H. and Trish.

What a fantastic bimble THAT was. No maps, as you'd expect. We knew Avebury was sort of THAT way, turn right, go up there a while, turn left ... blah .. blah ..We actually ended up in Marlborough, which meant we had gone THAT way too much? But that's OK, because in going BACK we found the most Fabu-tastic twisty roads and a great ride was had by all.

We did, of course, arrive at Avebury rather late. Hey Ho. Howie and Trish didn't look none too fussed .. and why would they? THIS is where they were waiting ..

[Linked Image]

And THIS is what they wuz gazin' at the whole time :

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

THAT my friends, is serious chill-out stuff. Them stones have stood right there for like OODLES of LOADS of years - and THEN some. It's just amazingly Karma-tastic just sitting right there, looking at stuff that old. I mean, BLIMEY these things were there BEFORE digital watches !

Add to that the superb 8 million year old pub, where there's a decent Ale or six to choose from, AND Olde Country cooking .. and THEN a druid turns up - on a motorcycle - and he robes up, strides amongst them stones, and sets to with the whole ritual chants and the whole solstice wossname thing. How cool is THAT ?

Oooer .. I've come over all un-necessary.

More soon ...

Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Graham Ham] #321339 07/02/10 9:20 pm
Lannis Offline
Well'ard Rocker
Well'ard Rocker
Can't wait!

But you've screwed up BADLY on the "scantily-clad wimmen" part. Let me explain ... oh heck with it.

Lannis

Play stupid games ... Win stupid prizes!
Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Graham Ham] #321340 07/02/10 9:25 pm
G
Graham Ham Offline OP
Private sponsor
OP Offline
Private sponsor
G
So here you have it. This is the CHIEF druid of Avebury and Stonehenge. He da MAN, so to speak, and I snuck a little peek at his antics ...

[Linked Image]

Now, I'm not too sure what he had in mind for that there Wench, but I found meself gazing at this scene and thinking, like, WOW ... I could be looking at a scene from tens of centuries of years ago. Right here, in front of me. Cool, or what? I was THERE boys an' girls .... And THEN the bugger spoiled it completely, because he suddenly hitched that dress up, reached underneath, pulled out a MOBILE PHONE and stuck it to his face with a loud "Allo?"

BASTARD !!!

Oh well, back to THIS hum-drum scene then ....

[Linked Image]

Life can be hard. Such a struggle, sometimes.

So ... time to bugger off back to camp then, and let me tell you, the place was ROCKIN'. There was about three times as many tents crammed into the place as when we left,

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

and MAN was there a buzz to the place. I settled down to put the final touches to the grand Stew. You know, a bit of seasoning, a touch of this, a noggin of that .... t'will be PERFICK so it will.

While I did that, we all lazed around a bit more and just took in the buzz...

[Linked Image]

Up by the pub, folk began gathering for the first of the THREE live bands to play that evening ...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And you'll just have to make of THIS what you will ?

[Linked Image]

Ha Ha ...

Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Graham Ham] #321341 07/02/10 9:30 pm
Lannis Offline
Well'ard Rocker
Well'ard Rocker
Sorry. I got as far as ....

"... And THEN the bugger spoiled it completely, because he suddenly hitched that dress up, reached underneath, pulled out a .... "

before I smashed my monitor so I wouldn't have to see what was coming next. Those Druids, you think you know 'em, and then..... !!

Lannis

Play stupid games ... Win stupid prizes!
Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Graham Ham] #321342 07/02/10 9:31 pm
K
Kev. Offline
BritBike Forum member
BritBike Forum member
K
So he hitched up her dress and pulled out a phone! Step away from the beer Graham...

1973 Moto Guzzi Eldorado
2001 Road King
2006 BMW R1200GS

Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Graham Ham] #321345 07/02/10 9:59 pm
G
Graham Ham Offline OP
Private sponsor
OP Offline
Private sponsor
G

So... the demon of hunger doth crook it's bony finger, and I thought I'd better finish that stew and bosh it out to the waiting throng ?

This is them AFTER they'd tasted it? And they're STILL smiling ? Job's a GOOD 'un then, I reckon ....

[Linked Image]

This is what they're scoffing ... and BLIMEY, you can't see the bat droppings at all now it's all stirred up ?

[Linked Image]

After dinner we all had a mooch about .... the bands got increasingly good, and the place came to life big style. And SOME folk did this gig like REALLY properly. What better way to do life than this :

A canal boat that you call home, moored up at a Rockin' good country pub, and, just in case them lanes take yer fancy - a mo'sikkle right there and waiting !

THAT is living my friends. Right there ...

[Linked Image]

Now, this yarn is a bit like them lanes .... it's prone to wander off in unexpected directions. Therefore, I feel no hesitation in showing you this, which is a bloody HUGE pub, in the middle of nowhere, that we came across earlier in the day ..

[Linked Image]

I can do this, because *I* am the writer, and you'll just have to jolly well follow where I go! Here's another random wotnot, see?

[Linked Image]

And is *this* any way to dress for ridin' ?

[Linked Image]

You BET yo' ass it is !! FREEDOM ...

Ahem. Right, yes, where was I ?

OH! Yes ... I KNOW we've mentioned scantilly clad wimmin. And believe me there was LOADS of 'em. And the nekkid bloke wandering around too. And I know you've all been waiting for them pics. (Not the Nekkid guy, but .... well, YOU know)

But, and you'll notice that's a great big conscience wrenching 'but', well, i got to thinkin' this is a FAMILY site, see? And I wouldn't want them moderators chewin' on me hind bits, and so I've spent HOURS going through all them pics, TRYING to find one that's suitable? I had to look at quite a few of them SEVERAL times, you understand, but finally salvation came.

This here is a brace of fully clothed wimmins, but with a *hint* of ... well, you know, what them OTHERS with not many clothes on wuz like ?

[Linked Image]

Well, the evening cracked on. Much Ale was quaffed, much music was listened to, much bollix was spoken, but, as always happens, it was finally time to hit the sack. We were all gonna go our seperate ways in the morning, and unbeknown to me MY return journey was to be a bit more exiting and a lot more damaging than I'd planned.

But THAT is for another day ..... maybe tomorrow, maybe not. Who knows? Or even cares, for that matter !

Last edited by Graham Ham; 07/02/10 10:25 pm.

Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Graham Ham] #321346 07/02/10 10:06 pm
KarlB Offline
BritBike Forum member
BritBike Forum member
Well yarned Graham... :bigt

KarlB
Wondering what the next project will be!
Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Graham Ham] #321349 07/02/10 10:15 pm
ricochetrider Offline
Moto Mojo
Moto Mojo
hot ding dang diggety doodle, bro!
THAT is one [email protected]$$ yarn...
what a place to be, in the moment of summer solstice....
i could'a dug that run out/camp fer sure daddy.
nice pix, G! :bigt

and thank GAWD you held off on showing us them scantily clad wimmens.... i might'a dropped my CELL PHONE and CRASHED MY CAR! (kidding laugh )

cheers, then!
beerchug

Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Kent Shaun] #321431 07/03/10 3:50 pm
G
Graham Ham Offline OP
Private sponsor
OP Offline
Private sponsor
G
Originally Posted by Kent Shaun
Now hang on one cotton picking minute thar boy, aren't you jumping ahead of yourself here..? I seem to remember a little trip to France, can't find a report on that anywhere shocked

Strange .... I don't remember *your* yarn about France ?

I'm saving mine for the winter months, d'yer see?

G.

Re: Bikes, Druids, Ale, Standing Stones, more Ale .. . [Re: Graham Ham] #321437 07/03/10 5:42 pm
ricochetrider Offline
Moto Mojo
Moto Mojo
Originally Posted by Graham Ham begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Originally Posted by Kent Shaun

Strange .... I don't remember *your* yarn about France ?

I'm saving mine for the winter months, d'yer see?

G.

WELL. somebody smoked BOTH you monkeys, and posted HIS trip to France over in Gordon's *Motorcycle Camping* thread...

http://www.britbike.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=321420#Post321420

and there's a link, in case it's to hot in Kent to move your mouse enough to navigate your way to Gordon's thread...simply scroll down to Adam Fuller's YARN + PIX dudes.... laugh

remember- i'm NOT sayin'...i'm jus sayin'. grin
bless your little hearts. wink
cheers.
beerchug

Last edited by ricochetrider; 07/03/10 5:44 pm.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Alan_nc, Graham Ham 

Home | Sponsors | Newsletter | Regalia | Calendar | Bike Project | BritBike Museum | Spiders Cartoons | DVD- Manuals & Parts books
Upgrade to: Premium Membership | Premium Life Membership | Vendor Membership | Site Sponsor Membership