Great day for Anna and the Mott family.

We had three Britbikers walk or run with Anna today. Gordon ran with a sore hip (it happens to old timers...), while Cindy , Robert and I walked with Anna.

Gordon

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Cindy, Robert, and Yours Truly

Cindy has helped Anna in the past with horseback riding and dance. It is hoped Anna will some day wish to do those activities again.

Here is how the day went in Melissa's words:

I never cease to be blown away by the goodness of our friends.

Today, again, I realized that even after 7 years, we still have amazing, caring, giving, selfless, supportive people willing to walk alongside us in this journey of hard.

One came from NC, one from SC, two came to run before leaving immediately for a Florida trip, one is like me and doesn’t “do” early...but she did today, and one came because that’s who he is. Each one of these beautiful humans has taught me so much.

I am so blessed, so honored, so incredibly lucky to have them in our lives. Team Annabananna surpassed all my wildest dreams and you guys humble the heck out of me. GG, you need to work for a non-profit! No wonder you raised all this money. Who could tell you “no”?!

You’re good people, all of you! Thank you, guys, thank you.

More pics:

Steve, Anna, and Gordon

Gordon

Anna's brunch - Chick Filet and a Coke

Gordon and Melissa

Team Anna Bananna

It was a mixed bag emotionally for me yesterday. Lots of sad stories at this event. People who are survivors, people who have lost family members, testimonials from survivors.

Count your blessings friends!

God Bless Anna Mott

David in Atlanta
73 BMW R75/5
73 Triumph Tiger

http://tinyurl.com/beautiful-Anna