Folks...I have tried off and on all day to get a paypal donation button set up in this thread but it won't work and I don't think it'd fair to ask Morgan to put one on the site?????? so...

I'm starting a paypal fund for Anna in BritBike.com's name. I'll keep it up for a couple of weeks and see how it goes. Good thing is....all you have to do is go to paypal and send your donation to [email protected]. If you send it as a gift....paypal doesn't take any fees out of it.

If you have any questions PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected], PM or 336-977-3658

Bad thing is......you'll have to trust me to get the money transfered to Anna's fund. For those of you that know me, that shouldn't be a problem....for those of you that don't, I understand completely if you don't want to do it this way....if you want to donate just do it directly to the trust.

I've set a goal of $1000 and as today Sept 26, 2012 we have $100 in the kitty.

I will update this post as we get donations.

I'm asking please....give what you can, $5 can add up quickly. I'll keep a list of those who donate and be sure Anna get that list.

Those of you that are attending the OSMR...be forwarned...I'm passing the purple hat. smile

Anna's Friends at Britbike.com

Total as of 10/10/12 $1000 WE MADE IT!!!!!!!

Morgan (bb.com's owner/webmaster in Sweden)
Gordon in NC
Ob1quixote
GaCracker
Richrd
Greenspringfarm
No Name Man
Mike G and Ms L
Howard Inough
Royaloilfield
Mike and Dave Carter
Hud
Beezabryan (from the UK)
Doc Z (via the trust fund)
Paint by Don (DWR)
In memory of Craig (Bonzo) Holder
flgoff
Bob in NW PA (via the trust fund)
Jim Hultman
DSC
In memory of Tarvin Porter
bsahatch
Atlanta Bonnie
JustRich1
JubeePrince
expressidente (from Germany)
David Duke
Larrylebel
Peter R (from the Netherlands)

Last edited by Gordon Gray; 10/11/12 12:50 am.